When: October 2017
About our Tours
West Coast – Our strength is exploring California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington.
Unique – The starting points may be familiar, but we explore unique routes to get to the finish.
Low cost – We believe that bike touring should be accessible to anyone willing to ride their bike. We keep the cost to a minimum by sharing housing, transportation and food cost.
- Day 1 – Ukiah to Mendocino
- Day 2 – Mendocino to Point Arena
- Day 3 – Back to Ukiah
Transportation & SAG
Expect the usual AirBnB shared housing for each of our stops. More details when we know who is going.
- Breakfast is easy. We take advantage of where we are staying.
- Lunch is a group decision during the ride
- Dinner – usually two options. Stay at the house and cook for each other. Go out and eat.